Trinity Works Rapid Employment Detail
In addition to providing addiction recovery and life skills programs for the homeless and addicted, Trinity Rescue Mission helps our clients with vocational skills training and re-entering the workforce.
Before entering the work force, some our clients gain valuable vocational skills training in other Trinity Works initiatives such as recycling and salvage, thrift sales, van and delivery driving, livestock care and agriculture at our Freedom Farm facility.
Trinity Rescue Mission works with employment partners to put people back to work. From road construction and flagging jobs, to general labor and day labor, TRM clients have reliable transportation to and from work, are appropriately dressed and equipped to do the job and are committed to a clean and sober lifestyle.
How the Rapid Employment Detail “RED” Program Works
- Once deemed work ready, we assist our clients in connecting with one of our job partners.
- Our clients are provided with transportation to and from their place of employment, needed gear and work attire and lunch for the work day.
- To offset program costs, the RED program is fee based and participants are required to work a minimum of 25 hours per week consistently.
- Client earnings above the fee are held in an escrow account so the client can save towards transitional goals like housing and their own transportation.
What is a TRM Employment Partner?
A Trinity Rescue Mission employment partner can be a business, labor company or employment agency that wants to stand with TRM to make a meaningful difference in ending homelessness in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida.
Companies who hire TRM RED program clients or connect our clients with jobs, are helping to supply a key piece of the puzzle in ending their homelessness—a job.
Why hire Trinity Rescue Mission RED Clients?
- RED employees have reliable transportation to and from the job site provided by TRM.
- TRM assists RED employees in getting the gear, equipment and clothing needed to work by advancing costs to obtain needed items for Day One.
- TRM RED employees are coached regularly on work ethic, appearance and integrity.
- TRM RED employees are committed to a clean and sober lifestyle as demonstrated by their admission in TRM programs.
- TRM RED employees see your opportunities as more than jobs. For them, employment is a crucial step to breaking the cycle of poverty and homelessness. It is a chance to get their life back and start their journey towards self-sufficiency.
Employment partners work with us to make a difference in the community.
The Trinity Works RED Program focuses on active employment, vocational skills training, income production and personal responsibility for our clients at TRM.
The result is that work ready homeless men and women can transition out of Trinity Rescue Mission faster and better equipped for a life of sustained success.
For more information on becoming an employment partner, please contact Barry Luxenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org .